How does a great mobile tax accountant operate?
• You make a booking.
• Your mobile accountant arrives with their mobile office and sets up in your home or office.
• A personal interview will be conducted.
• Your return will be prepared and checked.
• In most cases, individuals tax returns will be ready on the same day.
• If it is a business tax return, we will conduct interview and acquired all necessary documents from you to prepare business schedule & financial statements, then we will get back to you when it is all been prepared and checked (usually a couple days after interview).
• The mobile Tax Agent will then pack up.
• We will send out your client's copy, pages that need to signed and our service tax invoice in the mail / email for you.
• At the end of the day when all the returns are signed by you, we will batch and lodge electronically with the Tax Office.
• Within 14 days you should have your refund in your bank account (subject to the ATO).
How Can We Meet?